All orders are sent using Toll Priority in sealed foam boxes. Meat products will be sent frozen containing an ice pack. Someone must be at the address to receive the delivery, so please consider your nominated delivery address carefully. Refunds are not possible for orders Toll Priority cannot deliver due to no one being at the nominated address.
If no one is around to receive the package you may be charged a re-delivery fee.
To ensure your products arrive to your location safe, fresh and ready to use all orders are dispatched from Mount Barker in South Australia on a Tuesday morning. Orders received after midnight on a Sunday will be dispatched on Tuesday the following week.
Our products are perishable and need immediate refrigeration upon receipt.
Toll Priority has an extensive network that encompasses remote locations through to capital cities. If you are unsure whether Toll Priority delivers to your area please contact us to confirm or to discuss alternative delivery arrangements. Please note, we do not recommend delivery to areas beyond the 2 day Toll delivery schedule.
Something Wild Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order or organise alternative arrangements if we cannot effectively service your postcode.
Delivery Policy and Procedures
- Once your order has been placed and payment received, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- When Toll Priority have collected your order, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your order's delivery progress.
- Someone must be home to receive the order so please consider this carefull after determining if Toll can deliver to your area within two days. See link above. If no one is present to receive the package you may be charged a re-delivery fee.
- Refunds will not be possible for orders that could not be delivered due to someone being unavailable at the address given for the order. Please consider this carefully before ordering.
- For all orders, a restocking fee of 20% of your order is payable if you cancel 2 business days or less prior to your scheduled order delivery. This will occur as your order is fulfilled based specifically on what you order. If you cancel before this time, any transaction fees associated with your order will be subtracted from your payment before a refund is provided.
- Changes to your order will only be accepted at our discretion.
- On delivery of your order, you may be required to sign for your delivery. By signing for the delivery, you accept that the goods you have received are of merchantable quality. For your peace of mind, we recommend that you check the goods on delivery to confirm that the all the goods ordered have been included in your delivery unless otherwise notified. Please contact us immediately if there are any questions with your order.
- The meat products will be vacuum sealed using Cryovac food packaging (when appropriate) or other suitable packaging which will ensure your products remain of the highest quality when it is delivered to you. This will also extend time you can keep the products in the fridge. We recommend freezing the products if you don’t plan to use them immediately.
- All meat products will be sent hard frozen in sealed foam boxes. Ice packs will be placed inside to keep the products cool. Some defrosting will occur during transportation. We strongly recommend that all goods are refrigerated as soon as they are received.